Interview with Nick Hoss and Vox
Whether you're attending college or not, college campuses are loaded with hot girls who are looking for excitement and ready for some no-strings attached fun. Be aware, however, that the needs and wants of college girls tend to differ from those "out in the real world," so their attraction switches tend to be different as well. Join recent college grads Nick Hoss and Vox in this interview as they reveal the secrets to making the most out of your college experience.
Some of the questions answered on this interview are:
- How does College Game differ from Night Game?
- What attraction switches work best with college girls?
- How do you qualify college girls?
- Will running Day Game on campus earn you a bad reputation?
- Is there a difference between gaming on small campuses vs. bigger campuses?
- What are the differences between Night Game and Day Game in college?
- How is the seduction phase different in College Game?
- How does Social Circle Game apply to College Game?
- How do you pick up a girl in your class?
- What is the best way to go about getting a girlfriend in college?
- What is the best way to pick up older girls when in college?
- How do you game when in a fraternity?