Interview with Labyrinth and Tenmagnet
One of the best ways to build attraction with a girl is dancing, as you are exuding confident body language while starting physical escalation immediately. Now you may ask, "Do I need to be a good dancer in order to succeed with Dance Floor Game?" Absolutely not. In this interview, rising star Labyrinth and veteran instructor Tenmagnet share their secrets for finding success on the dance floor without having any formal dance training whatsoever.
On this interview, you will get answers to the following questions:
- Why is Dance Floor Game effective?
- Is there any truth to the saying that the dance floor is a trap?
- What are the two ways to approach on the dance floor?
- What are the do's and don'ts of Dance Floor Game?
- What is "pecking"?
- What is a "dance floor ping"?
- How can you improve the chances of a girl responding to you positively on the dance floor?
- What are some effective openers for Dance Floor Game?
- Is dancing by yourself or with your male friends a good idea?
- What is the proper way to dress for Dance Floor Game?
- How do you escalate on the dance floor?
- How do you deal with obstacles on the dance floor?
- What are the best ways to take girls off of the dance floor?