Interview with Nick Savoy and Darwin
Sometimes, especially during bouts of loneliness, getting back together with your ex-girlfriend seems like the easiest thing to do. However, as master instructor Darwin says, “Recognize that there are billions of other women on this planet and you might enjoy some of them more than her, but if you don’t get out and start meeting them, you’re never gonna know if she’s the right one for you or not.” In this powerful interview, Darwin and Savoy draw from their own personal experiences to give you all the logical insight you’ll need in order to decide if getting back together with your ex-girlfriend is the right thing to do, and if it is, how to go about it.
Some of the questions answered on this interview are:
- Is it possible to get back together with your ex-girlfriend and how do you go about it?
- What are legitimate reasons for getting back together with your ex-girlfriend?
- How do you “come back as a new and improved man”?
- What are some common mistakes that guys make when trying to get an ex-girlfriend back?
- What are some common needy behaviors in men that occur during and after the relationship?
- Is she still worth pursuing if she’s already begun dating someone else?
- Do the same rules apply for long-distance relationships?
- How does your strategy for getting her back differ when you were the one who broke it off with her?
- Is it always a mistake to get back together with an ex-girlfriend who cheated on you?
- What is the proper way to act toward mutual friends and on social media websites when trying to get your ex-girlfriend back?
- How often are men actually successful in getting their ex-girlfriends back?