Cajun, one of Love Systems' top instructors, recently appeared on the hit show "Keys to the VIP" which involves two contestants who are self proclaimed "players" battling it out in the club for bragging rights. Cajun not only mopped the floor with the competition, but was declared by the judges as "The pinnacle…" and "The best guy we've seen…" in regards to his ability to attract women.
Now you too can watch a master in action.
Here are some interesting things to notice in this show:
- 3:30 (three minutes and thirty seconds in) – Clips from Cajun teaching a real bootcamp!
- 4:50 – The judges note that Cajun isn’t especially good-looking and that everything he’s able to accomplish is because of his technique.
- 5:00 – Cajun’s become a bit of a legend in some circles for his pickup techniques. Even some of the judges have heard of his notoriety.
- 6:00 – When women at a club say “we’re lesbians” or “she’s my girlfriend” (this is on a competitor’s approach), it usually means you’ve shown too much interest. It’s a defense mechanism.
- 7:40 – Check out Cajun’s use of a creative opinion opener that he is very congruent with. Look at his body language. Look at how he occupies the strategic position against the wall to talk to these women. Lots to learn from and model here.
- 9:00 – One of the judges criticizes Cajun because, even though he is attracting beautiful women left and right, “it seems like he is going through a checklist.” Darn right he is. And it’s the same checklist anyone could follow and get the same results.
- 14:00 – Another judge comments on how Cajun doesn’t really use negs but gets great results: “Guys who are starting off use neg theory. Guys who are masters don’t need neg theory.” Men who read the book Magic Bullets when it came out have over a one-year head start knowing this.
- 15:20 – Another judge comments on how Cajun succeeds despite his looks: “This shows guys out there that looks don’t matter. Women are interested in power, status, and confidence.” “Power,” “status,” and “confidence” are of course, word-for-word, three of the eight attraction switches identified in Magic Bullets. Of course, the book doesn’t stop there; it gives a step-by-step approach to how to convey each one (and the five other switches), even if you aren’t naturally confident, powerful, etc.
For more information about Cajun, check out his bio.
To see if Cajun is teaching a workshop in your area, check out our schedule here.