- Live Training
- About Us
- Dating Advice
- Free Webinar
In this issue…
New Tips from the PUA SuperConference
Sorry I’ve been quiet lately. The PUA SuperConference kept me so busy. All of the best pickup artists from around the world were there. I can’t count the number of times I saw super advanced guys, even instructors, literally RUNNING from room to room to learn the newest and best pickup techniques.
(Since there was more than one room running, people had a choice of what to learn…but it also meant people were going back and forth to soak up all the best information.)
And of course there was the announcement of the #1 Pick Up Artist Instructor of the year for 2011. More ballots were received this year than ever, and here’s how it counted down – in reverse order.
10. Tie: Tenmagnet, Daxx, Biskit, Mr M (find out when they're coming to your city)
9. Future. The #1 Pickup Artist two years ago, preparing for a huge 2012, with a Breakthrough Comfort video course (after an online petition) and his pickup artist memoirs. If you’ve read his blog, you’ll know how much people are looking forward to this…
8. Big Business. Developed a powerful niche between humor, attraction, comedy, and Love Systems. If you “run out of things to say” or don’t think of the right comeback quickly enough or don’t usually attract women with humor, Big Business is your guy. He pioneered the wildly-popular Humor, Improv, and Attraction seminar.
7. Venture. Co-head of Project Rockstar. Need I say more?
6. Sterling. See Venture.
5. Cajun. Best known for winning (yes, winning) the Keys to the VIP reality show. But he’s not resting on his laurels. Look for his Online Game / Internet Dating book next year.
4. Fader. Has taught dozens of his patented four-person PUA bootcamps. Has a highly entertaining twitter feed. Expert in psychology, persuasion, and picking up strippers. Led the way in 2011 with an infield, live, stripper game workshop.
3. Keychain. What more can you say about this guy? He’s always voted into the top-5, he’s an expert on both Day Game and Night Game, he gets amazing reviews, and he was the top rated Pick Up Artist in Europe in 2011.
2. Braddock. Has been killing it with breakdowns of infield video (only at his PUA bootcamps), mixes inner game with powerful pickup techniques, led the Social Circle Mastery Home Study Course, honestly too many honors to list. If you don’t know Braddock, read his free e-book right away.
1. Nick Hoss. Only a surprise if you haven’t been following him this year. Check out his blog, his twitter, and his reviews.
Meet Women this Halloween (at any age)
Whether or not you like Halloween, it’s a great night to meet and attract women who you might never otherwise come across.
1. If you have any costume (even a bit of one), it’s an easy excuse to talk to anyone else dressed for Halloween. No more approach anxiety or worrying about the right opening line. Just go up to her and role play. If you’re a police officer, tell her you have to arrest her for whatever in-costume reason makes sense.
2. Role-plays are a FANATSTIC way to attract women. When Braddock and Daxx were breaking down infield video at the PUA SuperConference, you can see a bit of role-play in every pickup. It’s fun for her, it’s different from what other guys do, and it can take the conversation in a romantic or sexual direction without too much risk on your part.
3. So choose a costume that allows for role-plays, ideally ones that can lead to attraction. A police officer, a pimp, a pop culture icon, any of those can work.
(Learn More about Role Plays Here)
4. People act to fill the roles they put themselves in. Halloween used to be about “scary”. Now it’s about “sexy”. Women dress more provocatively than any other time of year. Because it’s a sexualized holiday, women are more comfortable meeting and getting physical with new men, because other women are doing the same thing. Like Ibiza. (This comes from female psychology.)
5. You may have noticed this in your own life. Have you ever put on a suit and felt more powerful or acted more professional? There’s a reason the military insists on attention to detail with uniforms…
6. Many people celebrate Halloween, including women who don’t go out much. Women who meet men all the time will “test” you constantly. Now there are ways of handling tests, but these women that don't usually go out... who are dressed sexier than usual... surrounded by other beautiful, scantily-clad women...
They will want validation.
It's important to give them enough validation to get them interested, but not enough to complete the circle. Always leave them wanting more.
Giving and making a woman work for validation is what "Qualification" is all about. Qualification happens right after Attraction - so once she's attracted to you, qualify her.
7. If you have a nice body, use Halloween to show it off. Women do. You'll be laughed at with an open chest most nights, but not on Halloween.
8. Plan your role-play opener along with your costume. If you're a rock star, approach her saying "I knew Groupie #51 was around here somewhere." Smile. She'll play along.
9. Make sure of your logistics. There are lots of house parties on Halloween, and these make great excuses to leave the club or another party with her. You have friends that you HAVE to introduce her to. If you get to the party and they aren't there, no one will care.
10. Better still, use the gap to swing by your house "to pick up a bottle" or "to get my wallet." Only mention that once you start driving. She may not want to go to the next party either.
11. Taking her home is easier than normal to separate her from her friends because no one can find their friends in costume anyway. So are "bathroom pulls" or other more exotic encounters - the costumes give a feeling of anonymity. That can be a powerful fantasy for a lot of women.
Even if you’re a bit older, have a light costume. You’ll be amazed at how you can use this as an excuse to meet virtually anyone.
|How to turn a “No” into a “Yes” < Prev||Next > Older Men Younger Women|
Get the shocking free report
Top 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women