When you think of pick up lines, most people think of cheesy or silly conversation-starters like "What's your sign?" or "Is your father a thief? Because someone took all the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." Unless you use lines like this ironically, there's no way they'll work to attract any woman.
Love Systems specializes in good pick up lines, called routines. Actually, it's much more than just pick up lines (which we call "openers" and are used to start the conversation) since we have routines for every stage of the pick up, from opening to seduction. And most aren't "lines" - some are one-liners, but most are stories or "games." Those tend to be full of "if she does this, then you do that, but if she responds this way, then do that instead" and so on.
Still, cheesy pick up lines can be fun, and at Love Systems we collect them. Sometimes it's fun for our master pick up artists to try using ridiculous openers just to see if they can still get the girl, like Cajun did when he won Keys to the VIP. Or if you use them in a dry, ironic, tone when the woman knows you're joking, they can still work. Here are some of our favorites:
- "Are your feet tired? Because you've been running through my mind all night."
- "If I could remake the alphabet, I'd put I and U together."
- "Do you want to have breakfast? Should I call you or nudge you?"
- "That's a pretty dress. It would look great on my floor."
- "If I followed you home, would you keep me?"
- "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"
Cheesy pick up lines are more about fun than actually getting the girl. Actually, there are no pick up lines or openers that will do much to attract a woman to you. Love Systems dating experts say that the point of an opener or pick up line is just to start the conversation. Attract her later (like in the next few minutes) but don't try to do everything with one line. Besides, most women aren't that shallow or easy that you can use a pick up line on them like a magic spell and win their heart.
Some non-cheesy Love Systems openers:
- "Hey, we're planning a surprise party for our friend. Should we do a jungle theme or an 80s theme?"
- "My friend over there is thinking of growing a mustache? What do you think?"
- "Would you ever date a guy who was good friends with his ex? [Pause] Our friend so-and-so just moved in with a girl and she found a box with pictures and letters from his ex. It's in the back of a closet somewhere and there's nothing going on but she thinks he should get rid of it. What do you think?"
Or, you can go more direct:
- "Hey, I saw you standing over there and I'd be kicking myself all day if I didn't come over to see what you're like. My name is _______."
- "You're cute. (Smile) So what else do you have going for you?"
Check out these, as well as routines to create attraction, build comfort, get her chasing you, and even get over "last minute resistance" without anyone thinking you are cheesy or weird, in our premier book "Magic Bullets." Check it out.
More Tips Found Inside Our Premier Book:
|Pick Up Lines - Get the Girl < Prev||Next > How To Talk To Girls|
Dating Advice Video