So, the world economy is pretty shaky. You don’t want to spend that much money on dates, but still want to have lots of fun and meet beautiful women.
Fortunately, Love Systems is not built on the idea of spending money to attract women. You actually REDUCE your chances with most women if they think you’re trying to impress them by spending money.
Here are four quick rules for having successful dates even if you have to cut back on spending:
Rule 1: Skip Dinner.
- Dinner is a cliched date. She’s been on hundreds of dinner dates. Right away you are conveying that you are “safe,” “conventional,” and “just another guy.” It won’t kill you, but it definitely doesn’t help you.
- A dinner date suggests that she should be thinking of you as a potential boyfriend (as opposed to some of the more exciting dates I list below). Women don’t tend to sleep with “potential boyfriends” until they are sure, so you will be dating-and-waiting for longer than you need to be.
- The nicer the dinner, the LONGER you will probably have to wait. She knows you want to sleep with her. If you’ve proven that you’re willing to take her to nice dinners while you wait for her, she’ll make you wait even longer, and get more nice dinners. Why wouldn’t she?
(What if you WANT to be her boyfriend? Doesn’t matter. Make the relationship sexual as soon as possible. It’s much easier to build boyfriend-level comfort when you have a sexual relationship than it is to build boyfriend-level physical chemistry when you’re just another guy taking her to dinner.)
Even tactically, dinners are bad:
- You’ll likely be sitting across from each other, making normal touching difficult. Remember: You can’t talk a woman into bed.
- Dinner puts a lot of pressure on your conversation skills, since there is no major external source of entertainment. YOU are the entertainment. That’s fine, but why make it more difficult for yourself?
- Depending on the kind of restaurant and what she orders - after a big dinner, people usually feel sluggish or bloated, not energetic and sexy.
Rule 2: Do things that are always inexpensive, instead of doing something expensive “on the cheap.”
Don’t pull out a 2-for-1 coupon, order tap water at a bar, or be a bad tipper. Women notice these things. Try dates that are inherently inexpensive...
- Museums, aquariums, zoos, galleries
- Local live music or theatre
- Comedy clubs
- Hiking or outdoors stuff
- Hanging out at the beach
- Window shopping
- The beach
- The track (I love taking daytime weekend dates to watch the horse races – minimum bet is usually $2 and it’s lots of fun)
- Dessert – far more sensual and romantic than dinner
- Etc. – think of your own!
Some of these aren’t full dates by themselves, but as experienced guys know (or anyone who has read Chapter 17 on dates in Magic Bullets), stacking some shorter dates together is better than one long date anyway.
Rule 3: Don’t try to split the bill or “go Dutch.”
If she insists on paying for part of the date, let her. Make sure that she’s really insisting though, and not just being polite by offering to pay.
Quick Quiz: Is it fair that men traditionally have to pay for dates?
Blunt Answer: Who cares?
In order words, a Love Systems expert accepts the world as it is and uses this knowledge to lead a happy life, full of beautiful women. Wishing the world were different won’t make it different. You can either make a big deal out of the fact that men are generally expected to pay for dates, or you can have beautiful women in your life. Your choice.
Be Don Juan, not Don Quixote.
Rule 4: The Golden Rule of Money and Love Systems.
Love Systems isn’t about spending money to get the girl, and it’s not about getting the girl while spending as little as possible. It’s about getting the girl in the quickest most effective way, without rejection.
So, when you are ever confused about who pays or what should be paid for, remember this:
Don’t let “who pays?” questions cause social awkwardness. Spending money (as opposed to having money) will generally not help you, but spending too much or too little can hurt you. It’s a problem to be avoided, not an attraction tool.
Over time, good skills mean you shouldn’t have to spend money to attract beautiful women. If you’re spending more money on women and dating than you want, maybe it’s time to invest now and get the problem solved once and for all.
An elite Love Systems bootcamp - a weekend training course with the best pick up artists in the world – is $2,997. That’s not cheap, but Love Systems is by far the best in the world and Love Systems instructors have to go through several months of training and testing. Since most bootcamps sell out, prices will be going up, not down, in 2010.
Still, many former students have commented that over the long run, the experience has more than paid off for them. After spending money on dates, bottle service, trips, and clothes without getting the results they want, a one-time investment of $2,997 to just get the problem solved can actually more than pay off in the long run.
Email us to discuss your situation and find out whether a Love Systems bootcamp is right for you.
|Make Her Like You - Building Comfort < Prev||Next > How to Text A GIrl|
Dating Advice Video