I just got off the phone with Mr. M, one of the world’s great experts in Love Systems. And we’ve got some great new attraction secrets for this LSi newsletter – read on.
(Mr. M has used Love Systems techniques to take over high-end clubs, attract Playboy Playmates, and led breakthroughs in how Love Systems can be used in Social Circles or to improve your Inner Game.)
If a 5’2 Asian guy like Mr. M can make Love Systems work for him, so can you...
The Five NEW Secrets of Attraction, Part I - by Mr. M
I used to have massive problems with attraction. If you read my bio, you know that I had my first kiss at 20, after trying for 5 years to get a girlfriend. I never wanted to be a ‘pick up artist.’ I just wanted to get better with women and understand why things went wrong.
Learning to generate attraction was a big part of this.
When I first picked up the book Magic Bullets, I was hooked. Attracting women wasn’t random any more. Through years of actual live research, Love Systems experts had figured out that beautiful women, no matter what their age or background, tend to be attracted to the same 8 things (“attraction triggers”).
- Health & Appearance
- Social Intelligence
I’m just one of the thousands of men who have used the Magic Bullets framework to take control of my dating and sex life with more women of higher quality.
Attraction triggers are actually just one small part of one of the 24 chapters that cover everything from approach anxiety to seduction, dates, phone game, fashion, winging, physical escalation (“Kino”) and more.
But Magic Bullets is a formula, not an encyclopedia. It’s got dozens of breakthrough insights – stuff that took years to figure out and test – but the real genius is that it provides a framework that people can build on.
As I started to become really good with women and worked on advanced techniques and insights like Social Circle Mastery and Inner Game, I found myself coming back to Magic Bullets again and again as my starting point and for key building blocks.
(Before I move off the topic – if you don’t have a copy of this book, you owe it to yourself to get it now. Why make the game much harder than it has to be? Magic Bullets is your indispensable instruction manual.)
Last year, Savoy asked me to do for attraction what Braddock and I had done for Social Circle Mastery and Inner Game. Earlier today I was giving him an update on where I’ve gotten to, and he insisted that we release some of it right away in this LSi newsletter.
This stuff is in summary form so far. When my book is done it will also include lots of normal text, explanations, and examples. Also, my rough notes go pages and pages so some of this material will be spaced out into multiple LSi newsletters – so stay tuned to your inbox for parts 2, 3, etc.
So, with full credit to The Don for introducing me to the concept, here are the secrets of the five new paths of attraction.
- Buying Temperature
- Definition : Her emotional state is increased by being around you.
- Done by : Teasing, humor, role plays, “cocky-funny,” misinterpretation, games, physical escalation (aka “kino”) and dominance, etc.
- Emphasis on : Humor (particularly push/pull), pre-selection, and dominance.
- Summary : You don’t have to talk about yourself at all – the focus is on fun .
- Drawbacks : Transferrable, can be easily lost if not accompanied by framing, you can become the dancing monkey.
- Definition : She is intrigued by talking to you – you have an uncanny understanding of her and other people around her.
- Done by : Cold reading, Interactive Value Demonstrations, storytelling.
- Emphasis on : Social Intelligence and showing understanding of her world.
- Summary : You talk about her, others and your unique experiences. The focus is on intriguing her.
- Drawbacks : Can feel contrived the more it relies on cold reads, palm readings, etc. Not appropriate or practical in some high-energy situations.
- High Value and Sexual Frames
- Definition : She wants to get to know you and be around you because you are high-value in her eyes. You are a guy whom she could potentially sleep with and even have a relationship with.
- Done by : Framing, social proof, storytelling, disqualification, leading, sexual hoops, innuendo.
- Emphasis on : Health and Appearance, Wealth, Pre-Selection, Challenging, Confidence.
- Summary : You talk about yourself.
- ‘Warm and Fuzzy’ Attraction
- Definition : She sees you as an authentic and real person with integrity and a well-rounded personality.
- Done by : Storytelling about family, friends, your childhood and vulnerabilities.
- Emphasis on : Protector of loved ones, willingness to emote, moving life stories.
- Summary : You talk about yourself, your family and your experiences.
- Drawbacks : Too much of this and you get boring or one-dimensional.
- Definition : She feels that you are on the same wavelength as her. This actually amplifies existing attraction.
- Done by : Normalization of conversation, finding topics of common interest, starting to talk more deeply about those topics and finding qualities about her that interest you.
- Emphasis on : Social intuition, genuinely connecting, qualification.
- Summary : You and her exchange thoughts about your commonalities and you validate her about qualities that she possesses that are important to you (there is overlap here with the Qualification and Comfort stages of the Love Systems Triad).
- Drawbacks : If you do too much of this without raising buying temperature, intrigue, etc., you fall into the “let’s just be friends” zone, unless she is already attracted to you based on your looks.
All things being equal, the more different ways she feels attracted to you, the better. It’s definitely not necessary for a woman to feel all five. For example, for same night encounters, buying temperature or sexualization is often enough.
But don’t be a one trick pony!
If all you do is create buying temperature, you risk becoming the “dancing monkey” / “entertaining clown.” Focus only on “warm & fuzzy” and you’ll hear “Let’s Just Be Friends” before you finish this LSi newsletter.
Most women will be more interested in certain kinds of attraction than others. So, if your game isn’t working, try shifting to another approach.
Also, “vibing” usually has to be there to at least some extent. Too many guys forget that the amazing routines from Routines Manual Vol. 1 and Routines Manual Vol. 2 are like straight 100% alcohol – they need to be mixed with something.
The rhythm should be something like this:
Normal conversation... normal conversation... ROUTINE! Normal conversation... ROUTINE! ROUTINE! Normal conversation... etc.
This is covered with real-life examples in the Love Systems Routines Manual Vol. 1 and Routines Manual Vol. 2.
Try out these techniques; I’d love to hear your experiences.
And don’t forget to start using Magic Bullets if you haven’t already!
- Mr. M
|Q&A - Focus on Attraction < Prev||Next > The Love Systems Secrets of Emotional Momentum - What to Do if Things "Fizzle"|
Dating Advice Video