Purchase this volume and download it immediately
| Vol. 68 How to be cool (Social Intelligence)|
| Your Price: $39.97 |
| Format: MP3 - plays on iPod and all MP3 players or burn it onto a CD!|
| Listen to the first 10 minutes FREE! |
| Learning "How to be cool" involves being socially intelligent. Social intelligence is a quality that will help you in all areas of life and is very desirable to women as well. Guys often try to be cool by adopting the identity of a movie character when they should actually be emulating certain attractive traits of real men they know, and incorporating them into their own personas. Join Love Systems leader Savoy and rising star Hoss as they discuss the importance of being socially intelligent and break down the make-up of the ultimate cool guy.|
Some of the points covered on this interview are
- What does "being cool" entail?
- Traits and interests that women find cool/unattractive
- The importance of being non-judgmental
- The importance of putting feelings over facts
- Is it cool to take yourself seriously?
- The effects of showing off
- Is it cool to be alone?
- How to properly differentiate yourself
- How to represent yourself in a way thats consistent with what your identity is
- How to be cool on a date
- Social intelligence in relation to escalation
Purchase this volume and download it immediately for use on your computer, iPod, or burn it onto a CD!
| Ways To Save!|
| Buy now for only|
Quotes From The Interview
"By judging something negatively you deprive yourself of benefiting from it"
"A cool guy will always try to raise people to his level instead of trying to knock people down"
Get this Interview Series Volume now!