Purchase this volume and download it immediately
| Vol. 44 Overcoming Approach Anxiety|
| Your Price: $39.97 |
| Format: MP3 - plays on iPod and all MP3 players or burn it onto a CD!|
| Listen to the first 10 minutes FREE! |
Approach anxiety (AA) is the first obstacle that needs to be conquered when meeting a woman. The physical symptoms of short breath, stomach clenching and nervousness that arise when approaching as well as the secondary excuses you come up with to justify not approaching can be debilitating, but can also be overcome with little trouble. Returning top Love Systems instructor Future and new rising star Calabrese go over the fight-or-flight like response of approach anxiety and the differences between social anxiety and approach anxiety and supply useful advice and tips to help overcome this obstacle.
Additional points covered on this interview include:
Purchase this volume and download it immediately for use on your computer, iPod, or burn it onto a CD!
- How to get into a talkative mood and positive state before you even approach a woman
- Why you should go to a different city to practice
- How to relax the physiological effects of AA to overcome the mental ones
- Examples of silly games to play to keep anxiety low and state high
- How to properly set goals so they help instead of hurt you
| Ways To Save!|
| Buy now for only|
Quotes From The Interview
"Nobody wakes up in the morning and says that they don’t want to be approached by their ideal person."
"A lot of times, when there is a guy in a set, he’s looking for more help to entertain the girls."
Get this Interview Series Volume now!