| Vol. 76 Long-Term Relationships (LTR's)(Future and Cajun)|
| Your Price: $39.97 |
| Listen to the first 10 minutes FREE! |
| Long-Term Relationships are valuable as they help you learn a lot about yourself... your needs, your boundaries, and your turn-ons/turn-offs. However, life is short, so if you enter a Long-Term Relationship, you need to remain conscious of whether your needs are being fulfilled, or you're being untrue to yourself and wasting precious time. On this interview, join master instructors Cajun and Future as they share priceless advice on Long-Term Relationships while discussing their own relationship success stories as well as mistakes.|
Some of the questions answered on this interview are:
- What is the value in a Long-Term Relationship?
- How should you go about creating a Long-Term Relationship?
- What are the different types of Long-Term Relationships?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages to enterting Long-Term Relationships?
- Is it a bad idea to form a Long-Term Relationship with a girl who you have not slept with yet?
- How do you know when a Long-Term Relationship is over?
- How do you end a Long-Term Relationship?
| Two Ways To Save!|
| Buy now for only|
| Buy the bundle for only|
Quotes From The Interview
"There's a certain value in learning the true "going-ons" inside a woman's head that you can really only get from being close and intimate as you would in a Long-Term Relationship."
"A guy should never be the one to advance the emotional position of a relationship"
Get this Interview Series Volume now!