| Vol. 25 How To Be An Alpha Male|
| Your Price: $39.97 |
| Listen to the first 10 minutes FREE! |
The strongest frame for a man is that of an alpha male. By being internally validated and non-reactive you can show incredibly high status, which is very attractive to women. Three of our top instructors, Braddock, Mr. M, and Sheriff, discuss their philosophies of what it means to "be alpha," how it makes a huge impact on your interactions and relationships, and how to get there from where you are. Listen to this volume now and take your first steps toward being a true alpha male.
Here are some great things you'll learn in this volume:
- The definition of an alpha male, as seen through the lens of dating science.
- Why being alpha is so devastatingly attractive to women.
- Many examples of behaviors, including alpha, alpha wannabe, and the dreaded beta.
- The key differences between alpha males and all of the average men out there.
- The theory of "staying on your purpose" and how it can improve your life.
- Three danger zones: boundaries, reactions, and jealousy.
- Detailed steps that'll take you from average man to alpha male.
| Two Ways To Save!|
| Buy now for only|
| Buy the bundle for only|
Quotes From The Interview
"Alpha males don't look at the world to determine their behavior, or wait for social clues. They take their frame of reference from inside; they are authentic."
"Don't be hurt by being blown out; see it as a way to improve. Take the frame that a blow out doesn't affect your value but you can learn from it."
"An alpha male is someone who makes others feel comfortable around him. He operates from a position of strength."
"The approval or disapproval of others don't matter. None of that changes how an alpha male views his decisions or actions."
"You are the biggest barrier to your success. An alpha male doesn?t have these barriers to stop him, or he understands them and gets passed them."
"Don't be desperate to be respected. Respect yourself and be effective in what you do."
Get this Interview Series Volume now!