Purchase this volume and download it immediately
| Vol. 77 Becoming A Social Person (Hoss and Rio)|
| Your Price: $39.97 |
| Format: MP3 - plays on iPod and all MP3 players or burn it onto a CD!|
| Listen to the first 10 minutes FREE! |
| Before you can get good at game, you need to be comfortable with meeting new people in general. If you have always been a shy person by nature, it can be challenging to step outside of your comfort zone and become a social person, but it is absolutely possible, and never too late to do so. On this interview, join the formerly shy Hoss and Rio as they teach you how to build social momentum in ways that will help your dating life as well as many other aspects of life.|
Some of the points covered on this interview are:
- Ways to Overcome Shyness
- The Importance of Being Social
- How Becoming a Social Person Will Help Your Game
- How Becoming a Social Person Will Help Your Life in General
- The Disadvantages of Using Alcohol to Deal With Shyness/Social Anxiety
- Active Steps You Can Take to Become More Social
- How to Avoid Falling Into a Social Rut
- More Resources to Help You Become a More Social Person
Purchase this volume and download it immediately for use on your computer, iPod, or burn it onto a CD!
| Ways To Save!|
| Buy now for only|
Quotes From The Interview
"Shyness is not a characteristic, it's a habit"
"What keeps a lot of guys from talking to people is that they're scared of what other people will think if they overhear them"
Get this Interview Series Volume now!